GSTplus HelpCenter

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.

Is it necessary for the UN bodies to get registration under MGL?


All UN bodies Consulate or Embassy of foreign countries and any other class of persons so notified would  be required to obtain a unique identification number (UIN) from the GST portal. The structure of the said ID would be uniform across the States in conformity with GSTIN structure and the same will be common for the Centre and the States. This UIN will be needed for claiming refund of taxes paid by them and for any other purpose as may be prescribed in the GST Rules.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful