GSTplus HelpCenter

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.

Who can serve the notice for special audit?


The Assistant / Deputy Commissioner is to serve the notice for special audit only after prior approval of the Commissioner.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful