GSTplus HelpCenter

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.

Who can notify a transaction to be supply of goods and/or services?


Central Government or State Government on the recommendation of the GST Council can notify a transaction to be the supply of goods and/or services.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful