GSTplus HelpCenter

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.

Whether the goods will be permitted to be supplied from the place of business of a job worker?


Yes, But only in cases where the job worker is registered or the principal declares the place of business of
the job worker as his additional place of business.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful