- What is job-work?
- Whether goods sent by a taxable person to a job-worker will be treated as supply and liable to GST? Why?
- Can a registered taxable person send goods without payment of tax to his job-worker?
- Is a job-worker required to take registration?
- Whether the goods of principal directly supplied from the job-worker’s premises will be included in the aggregate turnover of the jobworker?
- Can the principal supply the goods directly from the premises of the job-worker without bringing it back to his own premises?
- Under what circumstances can the principal directly supply goods from the premises of job-worker?
- What are the provisions concerning taking of ITC in respect of inputs/capital goods sent to a job-worker?
- Are the provisions of job-work applicable to all category of goods?